Get Your Products Halal Certified Through Our International Program!
All Members Receive:
Trustworthy Auditing. Non-Disclosure, Non-Compete: HNPA bounds ourselves by a NDNC for all of our applicants. We will never share the details of your formulations or product making processes nor will we ever compete with your business. Our goal is to see you succeed and be a partner you can trust.
Halal Certification for up to 25 products (members who wish to certify more products must purchase the annual subscription).
- Instant Access to the HNPA Application Portal;
- Step-by-step guidance from our knowledgeable staff;
- Free subscription to our online networking communities;
- Free subscription to our monthly newsletter;
- 50% off our Islamic Medicine educational classes;
- 50% off our Muslim Herbalist and Islamic Medicine Practitioner Registration programs;
- Free Professional listing of your business and website on on the HNPA Website;
- Weekly networking events through our Members Only Facebook Group;
- A Certificate of Membership;
- Our Trademark "Handmade Halal" Logo to use on your product labels;
- and much more!
Membership fees are due monthly to maintain your halal certified status. All dues are non-refundable.
Save $100 and pay your dues for the year by clicking here.