Your monthly payment will enable you to gain access to all 10 courses in our Islamic Herbal Medicine Certification program.
New classes will be uploaded each Sunday.
All students are able to complete course work at their own pace. Ideally, it will take students 1-2 years to complete all 10 courses depending upon the pace of their study.
Student Monthly Fee Includes:
- Course access;
- Downloadable coursework and textbooks;
- Certificates for each completed class.
Please note: that herbs and other materials to complete medicine making activities are NOT included in your monthly student fees.
- IH101: Fundamentals of Islamic Herbalism*
- HA202: Herbal Actions an In-Depth Examination of Herbs from the Qur'an & Sunnah*
- DS304: The Spiritual, Physical, Emotional, and Mental Energetics of Dis-ease.
- HE406: Herbal Energetics: Whole Person Medicine According to the Qur'an & Sunnah
- PD501: Introduction to Product Design- Research & Methodology
- PD502: Product Design II: Creating Effective Halal Herbal Medicines
- PD503: Product Design III- Dosing
- CH601: Clinical Herbalism According to the Qur'an & Sunnah- Case Studies
- CH602: Clinical Herbalism According to the Qur'an & Sunnah- Setting Up Your Online Practice
- CH603: Clinical Herbalism According to the Qur'an & Sunnah- Final Project & Certification
*These classes are currently published.
Students are able to stop courses at anytime.